About The Nexus Network
Nexus Public Sector Training
Nexus has been providing training services to public sector agencies for the past 25 years. In
that time, we have established a reputation for high standards, reliability, ethical approaches
and value for money. Much of our work is repeat work from regular public sector clients who know
that we understand their needs and working environment.
We are fully aware of the complex issues experienced by public sector agencies and have been able
to develop training that responds directly to clients' needs. Nexus applies adult learning
principles that are interactive and involve the application of case studies (where appropriate) to
ensure participants gain a practical understanding of the courses and can apply their learning in the workplace.
Nexus offers a range of in-house training to public sector agencies with a particular interest in
policy, strategic human resources, career management and change management issues. We also regularly
deliver training for the Institute of Public Administration Australia (WA Branch), as well as
customised courses for government agencies.
We are able to provide a wide selection of courses to public sector agencies under the Department of Finance Panel Contract
for Training Courses (CUATRA2012). Those courses include:
The CUA Buyers' Guide is available at http://infopage.gem.wa.gov.au/docs/Buying_Guide_-_CUATRA2012.pdf
- Job Application Skills - half day and full day
- Job Interview Skills - half day and full day
- Job Application and Interview Skills - full day
- Presentation Skills - half day and full day
- Ministerial Writing - half day and full day
- Coping with Change - half day and full day
- Creating a Positive Work Environment - half day and full day
- Dealing with Difficult Situations - half day and full day
- Policy Development - half day and full day
- Managing People - half day and full day
- Coaching Skills - half day and full day
- Recruitment and Selection - half day and full day
The Price Guide is available at http://infopage.gem.wa.gov.au/docs/Price_Guide_-_CUATRA2012.pdf
For further information about our public sector training services, please contact us via email
by phone on (08) 9385 4934.