Nexus is committed to maintaining a strong quality assurance focus. Much of our work requires that we meet certain
quality requirements (eg research and evaluation standards for some clients, membership of panel contracts in
other cases). We are a small, high quality company with very specific internal guidelines developed especially for
our type of work. Nexus operates under a Code of Conduct and has a number of systems in place to monitor quality
and make improvements as necessary.
Nexus consultants deliver high quality services at all times. This is supported by:
- maintaining an audit trail for all documents and processes;
- purchase of review services by recognised independent experts;
- transparent budgeting and work schedule processes;
- continuous updating of skills and qualifications; and
- membership of professional associations.